Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Fun-day

So it's Sunday the 16th. Aaaaaaaaaand I'm still laying in bed. Almost 2 pm. I'm such a lazy butt. But that's what Sunday's are for right? After a long rough Saturday, who wouldn't want a hot bowl of Pho? If you've never had pho, it's the best soup dish ever. I usually put chicken in mine or fried pork but you can select any meat you want, how much veggies you want and what sauces you want. Love love love. I suggest you go to a Vietnamese restaurant and get a bowl. Right meow.  




Anyway, it's getting very close to Halloween. I must admit it's the only day that society accepts women to dress up like skanks. I did go Halloween costume shopping but unfortunately left the store with nothing. I am not going to pay $80 for a tiny piece of fabric barely covering my privates. So I might as well put my old costumes to use again and go downtown in my Sailor Moon costume. I must say my costume is very short and you can't avoid seeing my granny panties if I bend over for some reason. But this is the only time of the year I feel "sexy" and can dress like a skank in public. I've seen worse... Ahh the memories I've made with that costume. A picture to share with my sidekicks; Carebear and Ninja lady.




Yeah it's a messy apartment but as much as you clean it, the faster it gets messier. I was with a few friends discussing what our costumes should be this Halloween. One of my friends suggested someone should be Steve Jobs for Halloween. Oh hell no, it's way too soon to impersonate Steve Jobs. Oh yeah and everyone Facebook keeps posting their status as..


 "20 years ago, we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs.... Today we have no Jobs, no Cash and no hope."


I must say, it is true after all. 




So last night, I spoke to a highschool classmate for the first time. I've been out of highschool for 3 years now and have lost contact with most of my closest friends. Everyone grows up, moves out to college and have their own lives. He wanted to know what movies I thought he should watch. I suggested "I Love You Beth Cooper" with Hayden Panettiere. All I can say is that movie makes my heart melt. The soundtrack is perfect and if you were like me, and felt like your life would be ordinary after highschool, this would be the movie for you. Idk, I just found a great connection with the movie. It is a chick-flick after all. 


Anyway, as of right now, I'm craving watermelon or some cantaloupe. I went home with my boyfriend over the summer to his parents' home, and his mom served us watermelon. His mom told me to help her finish the watermelon because the boys hate watermelons. My boyfriend then told me he hates not just watermelons, but cantaloupe and honeydew as well. How weird, who can hate the best refreshing fruit?! And my best friend hates bananas! She says just the smell of bananas makes her queasy. I guess everyone has their picks huh. I'm pretty picky when it comes to food.






Anyway, thanks for reading my blog and my babbling about nothing and everything. I'm gonna try to get up and be productive! :)  More to come tomorrow so come back and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment